Purchase Hasbro My Little Pony Heart To Heart Twin Sheet Set for Children


Purchase Hasbro My Little. Best Deals Hasbro My Little Pony Heart To Heart Twin Sheet Set for Children. Order Today with Free & Fast Shipping. Just a few more days to check out and SAVE!.

This Hasbro My Little are available on Amazon at a discounted price! Click here to take advantage of this discount.

get special offers

Hasbro MA237P, This fun and colorful bedding pattern features your child's favorite, my little pony. The sheet sets are 60-percent cotton/40-percent polyester. The comforter is 100-percent microfiber polyester for a soft hand and will keep you warm and cozy. Machine wash and dry for easy care. ...

Here are some of the great features of Hasbro My Little Pony Heart To Heart Twin Sheet Set for Children

  • Features colorful hearts on white ground
  • Twin set includes: 1 fitted sheet 39x75-inch , 1 flat sheet 66x96-inch , and 1 reversible pillowcase 20x30-inch
  • Machine wash cold before use and with like colors; use only non-chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry on low setting, remove promptly; use warm iron when needed;


Hasbro My Little Pony Heart To Heart Twin Sheet Set for Children
Order Today with Free & Fast Shipping. Just a few more days to check out and SAVE!

Hasbro My Little
Hit the button below, to get an immediate discount
Get Discount Prices

Purchase Hasbro My Little. Best Deals Hasbro My Little Pony Heart To Heart Twin Sheet Set for Children. Order Today with Free & Fast Shipping. Just a few more days to check out and SAVE!.

As of Sunday, February 19, 2012 ( *Pricing disclaimer : Product prices, promotion and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change without notice. Any price and availability information displayed on the original websites, as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of related products. )